Skip to main content
Challenge of the Day!

Tuesday, March 24

1. Go to Instagram and listen to Todd Parr read his book - The Don’t Worry Book.

Or find another way to read this book... lots of online resources for books right now if you prefer. I just think it’s fun to hear the authors reading their books!


2. Write a journal entry about what you thought of the book, what you are worried about, what lesson was in the book, what did you like or not like about the book. Really you can write anything you want in response to the story!

3. Create a Todd Parr inspired picture. Make it colourful, fun, and happy. I love Todd Parr’s art and a bonus of this is you could stick it in your window for people to see when they are out for walks. It’s sure to put a smile on people faces! 

Last thing, send me pictures of your journal and or art on Dojo or email me at mandy.reimer@lethsd.ab.ca

I’d love to see and share with the class!

Have a super day Grade 2-3’s!